Hi every body,

First excuse me , that before introducing my self to all of you, I directly put my query.

Coming to my introduction, my name is Disha, which you all know (because you have already read that
from the 'from,' field of this message).

So now let me tell you something which you don't know about me, with some
seriousness.

I have done B.com(P) from Delhi University through regular college. After
that I have done a diploma from Venu Institute of Universal Education named
as New Economy Skills, and side by side, I took admission in Himachal
University for doing my M.com, under a DLT programme. If every thing goes
well I'll complete it in Jan 2009.
At present I am working in Score Foundation, as a Trainee Helpdesk
counsellor, and its been learning experience of four good months in my
organisation.
So, this is a brief academic introduction of my self.
Its really nice to be a part of such an experienced and qualified group.

Hope to learn lots from you and to contribute something, if I can, to this
group.

Regards.
Disha Seth