-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of suprita
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 8:25 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] INTRODUCTION

    HI! to all u access indians out here.
I m Suprita from Jharkhand India.
i m vey happy n glad 2 b a part n parcel of such aqualified n
experienced group where all of u r experts in ur functional areas.
well about me i m a B com honours graduate from University of Delhi.
presently, i m struggling 2 get into a good M B A college so preparing
for various entrance exams.
any help in this regard will b aappritiated by me.
looking forward 2 b a help 2 the group in any way i can.
regards n prayers
Suprita Gupta
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype:suprita321
Ph:09431731263
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at