To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 7:22 PM
Subject: [AI] information required about training VI employees

hi dear list members,
I am making a presentation for my subject called Training and development. the topic of my presentation is "training the visually challenged persons to work in a corporate environment" I request you all to kindly provide me with your views and opinions on the following issues:
1. how should the training be carried out
what should be the changes in the attitude of the employer and the other employees already working in the organization. 3. what extra facilities are required in the organization to employee the VI person.
any other details that you feel could add value to my project.

kindly give your valuable inputs.
you can write to me on my personal E-mail ID which is nikiv...@gmail.com or nikiv...@yahoo.co.in

thanks in  advance.
regards,