Hi,

This is an interesting topic.
I assume that your presentation is targuiting sighted

employers and coligues?

If so, then I would suggest a 4th issue, which actually

should be the first.
The issue is of productivity gains for the organisation on hiring visually
challenged employees.
In fact, this point is of extreme importance for all the visually challenged
who give job interviews.

To begin with, the 3 issues you have chosen to address should reflect one
common theme: visually challenged do not require any drastic adjustment in the
organisational processes. Even the adjustments that have to be made sometimes
not only benefit VI's, but other employees as well.
For example-
Process:  training should be given along with regular employees.
Adjustment: While demonstrating use of a particular software, say MS Excel, the
action being performed, and associated keyboard shortcuts should be announced
by the trainer. This would also benefit the co-workers, since using keyboard
shortcuts can perform the function faster than mouse clicks in some cases. The
VI employee should be allowed to operate on a machine simultaneously to explore
the accessibility of the software being demonstrated. This would not cause any
disruption.
You could give many more examples.
I could go on and on, but the point I strived to make here is that as long as
employers understand that hiring VI employees will not put additional cost
burden on them, they would give it some consideration.
In today's era of financial meltdown, cost reduction has become a primary
concern.

Regards