friends,hai
it is a w
krishnan.onderful site which contais number books we needed.,
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thahir P C" <pctha...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: <ki...@uniquestindia.com>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 4:52 PM
Subject: [AI] Anew free internet library

deaar friends,
i am new to this list. i am P.C. Thahir, a visually challenged college lecturer working in the department of english, in government college Madappalli,
under the university of Calicut  in Kerala, India.
I have been in this post for the past thirteen years. i am a 36-year-old male and my hobbies include reading and computers. apart from literature, i am interested to read on green issues, gender issues, issues
of the marginalised,alternative therapies, philosophy and psychology.
As my debut contribution, i shall talk to you about a fre internet library. its URL is:
http://www.truly-free.org
i feel that this site is a great boon to the visually challenged reader as it contains a number of recently published books. if you have already talked about this site in this list, please ignore this.
till next time,
Thahir.
phone: 0496 2522242
mobile: 9495743001
Email:
pctha...@gmail.com
skype: pcthahir
Wishing all on Louis Braille Bi-centinal birthday, January 4!