Hi Amar, there are no limits, you can send mails to as many addresses as you
want, by writing in the bcc field.

But, I don't know, if anyone has faced this problem, but when I try to send
mails to different mailing lists by writing their addresses in the bcc
field, sometimes, the mails does not reach to some groups, but it reaches
fine when I am sending to personal emails.

Sorry, if you know this, please ignore it, but I would like to share with
you, as it will come in one single mail, rather than writing you a another
mail.

I write multiple addresses in the bcc field, by following 2 ways.

1.
If there is not more addresses, then, I will write just the addresses and
put a comma and leave a space between the addresses, after writing each
address.

Example:

bhavesh, amar, a...@gmail.com

2.
If there are more addresses, which sometimes are difficult to remember,
then, I use select recipients option. To use this option, I am writing the
steps below, in case, it may be useful for someone.

1.
Once you are ready to send the mail, go to tools menu and hit enter on, "
select recipients...".

2.
Once you get the dialog box saying, " select recipients dialog", press tab
until you get, " address list list view ".

3.
As you will be landed on your address book's contacts list, here you can
select addresses to which you want to send the mail. So, keep the control
button pressed, and just move your cursor down and press space bar on your
desired contact to select it.

4.
Once you have finished your selection, press tab and you will find the
following buttons:

To:-greater button.
If you press space bar on this button, then your selected contacts will be
automatically written in the to : edit field.

cc:-greater button.
If this is selected,then all your selected contacts will be automatically
written in the cc : edit field.

bcc :-greater button.
Hmmm, according to our issue, this is the button, we are looking for. Just
press space bar on this button. Now, press tab and you will see the list of your selected contacts. You can check your selection, and if you want to remove a selected contact from this list, just press delete button on that contact. And if you want to add another contact, just press tab and go to the address book list and follow the same steps. Once your selection is finished, press enter on the okay button.

I apologize if any errors, and request my dear friends to correct me.

Hope this may be useful for someone, and have not wasted anyones time.

Keep laughing!

For gossips, feel free to catch me on:
Skype: bhavesh.dhanak
MSN: bhavesh.dha...@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: bhavesh.dha...@yahoo.co.in
To send an E-mail: bhavesh.dha...@gmail.com

Laugh & the world laughs with you, cry & you cry alone.
With smile & thanks from Bhavesh Dhanak.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain2...@gmail.com>