Just pressing Alt + B should activate the BCC field in OE while
composing a new message.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Amar Jain
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 4:32 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] BCC field inoutlookexpress

Respected sir,

After opening the new message box, when you see "To" field, press alt
key
and find "View menu" by right arrow, there in view menu, look for the
option
"all headers",  by default it is unchecked. press enter to check it.
After that you would be able to see "BCC field" in your new message box
after the CC field.

You can press alt+v for view menu.
Write me of the list for any help.
Regards,