From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Ch.
Srinivasu
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:46 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Bank intrest for the disabled people

Disclaimer: My view given below is strictly my personal.

Seniors citizens are generally given more benefit since they do not work
and
have limited sources for Income. Whereas considering today's scenario,
people with disabilities can put in their efforts plus use the available
technology and earn for their life. Hence, I don't think, it's good to
demand for higher interest facility with norms of disability.

Having said that, such facility may be encouraged to people who are
severely
effected with disability such as those who cannot even work with
assistive
technologies.

Thanks,
Srinivasu