Dear all,

Please help me out. Due to some windows problems, i had formatted my
PC. After formatting, i re-installed all the softwares. But the JAWS
is not getting installed. I tried installing version 8.0, but while
extracting the files it is showing an error. The error is as follows:
Failed to extract installer for Sentinel System Drivers.

What could be the problem and how to overcome of this problem? Please
suggest me the solution so that i can install JAWS on my PC and i
start working. Even JAWS 9.0 giving me the same error.
Please help me out...
My E-mail:
tejaskara...@gmail.com

Regards