hello friend,
If you want to forward any mail first of all you should click on farword link and type addresses even more than one by putting comas without giving space. press send.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nisha Tayal" <t.nish...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 11:35 PM
Subject: [AI] Help required

Hello friends
I need help of u all in solving some of my quarries.
1. how can we forward a mail to more than one person at a time in gmail?
2. what is d use of this sms service of NAB?
3. most important.
friends I m planning to take treatment from Dr. Avnish Chopra for RP.
is it worth taking? please if any of u gone through this treatment
please help me and let me know is it beneficial?
Thanks!!