Don't know if the link was provided earlier, but could you pl post the
link to download winRar?

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Amar Jain
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 6:46 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] How to delete WinRAR from the computer?

Dear Bhaiya,Really strange!

You can see the other programmes and not the winRar right?

Well if this is the case then here is another suggestion.

Download some freeware unlocker,

Now unlock the folder which is there in your program files with the
name of "WinRar", and when it prompts you to choose the action, click
on delete.

At last I think you will have to click on unlock all button.

Though it will not uninstall your program completely, but that is fine.

But this is really very very strange for me that you are not able to
see the name of the Winrar in your Add/remove list.
Have questions?
Reply!
Best Regards

On 2/8/09, Vijay Kumar P.V.S. <vijay.palakod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No I didn't find the WinRAR in "Add or remove programmes". Even I'm
> unable to remove it from my software's dump.
>
> With warm regards
> VIJAY
>

> --
> "Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy
> success."  A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

please

please visit the list home page at

Email secured by TPML Raksha Checkpoint