From: Amar Jain <amarjain2...@gmail.com>
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 02:01:20 +0530
Subject: [AI] seperation of the singer's voice from a song?
Respected All,

Not asking you for promoting piracy, but just for my knowledge since I
have gone through one file in which the singer's voice have been
seperated from the song and only which was there is the music or the
complete track.

How it is possible?

Can someone name the software or something for this?
Regards
Amar Jain