If the singer's voice is in a seperate track in a multitrack recording, we can
seperate that specific track through adobe audition.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amar Jain
  To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
  Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 2:01 AM
  Subject: [AI] seperation of the singer's voice from a song?

  Respected All,

  Not asking you for promoting piracy, but just for my knowledge since I
  have gone through one file in which the singer's voice have been
  seperated from the song and only which was there is the music or the
  complete track.

  How it is possible?

  Can someone name the software or something for this?
  Regards
  Amar Jain