hai, please give more importance about keypad which is compatible for your fingers, while purchasing any handsets.
regards. m.chandru
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 9:45 PM
Subject: [AI] Information required on Nokia phones

Hi friends

I know this request has been there on our list n number of times.
But I am helpless as this is the place where we get most reliable and
authenticated information backed up with experience.
Can anyone give me a list of mobiles supported by Talks?
The only specification is that the phone should be light in weight and cheap.
None of the advanced features like radio, camera etc etc are needed.
This is for one of my friends.
Awaiting guidance.

--
Vamshi. G