hi,there i know little about mobiles . the mobile model number should
be of300 or  above ,it should be of nokia brand ,costing around 7 to 8
thousand ,only air tell and vadafone have talk phone facility reliance
has not started talkphone facility .if you recieve more information
please let me know .