Well, I'll go have a look.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Annavaram" <annavara...@hotmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] problem with hindi jaws

Hi Steve,

as per the information kept on Freedomscientific.com, the special hindi synthesiser for JAWS is originally developed by Freedomscientific (UK) Branch and marketed in India.
if you have bought Jaws 9 or the later version, you can contact UK Freedomscientific and they will be able to help you get JAWS Hindi, as it is being called today.

but as of now as my experience goes, JAWS Hindi version has some silly problems like not being able to identify the small and capital letters.

anyway, have a try of your own and share with us how it works.

Annavaram Neredimalli,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi.