Hi, could you provide the link to to download this?
I can't seem to find the link to download it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Satguru" <satgurura...@yahoo.co.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] problem with hindi jaws

Hello sir,

Greetings from my end!

As far as my knowledge is concern, one does not need to purchase it separately. You will only need to download a TTS (Lekha) from freedom Scientifics' website. You will also need to install Hindi language from your Windows XP/vista CD.

Hope this serves your purpose.

Satguru

Emails:
satgurura...@yahoo.co.in ; best_mu...@rediffmail.com ; tarannumra...@gmail.com