To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] regarding outlook

Hello learned Colleagues,
I have recently configured MS office outlook 2003 with G mail. But I have been facing problems in using office outlook 2003. Will you please share office outlook 2003 shortcuts and tutorials with me? Can we configure both outlook express and MS office outlook in one computer with different mail IDs? Is it possible to configure yahoo mail ID with outlook express or office outlook?
Your help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation.
G. Janardhana Naidu.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shikher goyal" <shikag...@gmail.com>