I have never said that a visually impaired person does not holds
right of discussing about sexual materials, but it’s better to keep
that aside from list like this.
     I agree, that like all the others, we too have the feelings that
hoists  on, but does it mean that we express them overtly?
   If I need to gulp Whisky, I’d go to bar rather then drinking in
frunt of my father. Similarly, it’s better to talk about such things
somewhere else precisely on a more appropriate place rather then
fondling other’s emotions at this haunt.
 Those who wants to discuss can either join the lists specifically
designed for this idea, or, if some of you is more perky then even you
can start your own list as well.
Ah, before someone gets purple, let me tell that this was merely a
suggestion from my little  bit of shrewdness, and I am not in any case
pointing any particular person exclusively.
 Thanks.
Regards,
Prateek agarwal.
Cell: 09928341197