Hi friends,

I have just installed the licensed version of wayfinder access and
realized that many of the important POI's are not mapped in Mumbai.
Besides, quite a few of the services are not available in India such
as white and yellow pages, public transport etc.  I can understand
that since we are offered special price this may have happened but
would volume not work in our favour?  I mean that if some of these
services were to be introduced and the maps were to be updated
periodically
 would it not happen that more of us would go for it?  I give  credit
to Saksham for negotiating the special price and would request them to
look into it.

Also, there is no support for Indian users.  We are not even
registering at mywayfinder.com.  I would appreciate comments from
fellow wayfinder users.  I do admit that I have started loving the
product but it is like "I have a little but would be happy with a
little more".  Thank you.
--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,