Dear Friends,

I am more and more excited to be able to use wayfinder access.
However, I find that when I play around settings I get confused.  I
had set my settings to passenger car and guide mode and voice prompts
were normal but I was not told of the destination though it kept me
telling what was around me.  Also, it has happened twice that I have
reached my home and the connection to the server is broken.  I am
outdoors and find it strange.

Further, I am finding it difficult to know ideal setting for me.  Is
there tutorial on wayfinder (not manual) as I think manual is only
going to give me functions but not teach me its use.  Help will be
appriciated.  Thank you.

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,