From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of mukesh jain
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 7:04 AM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] driving licence for physically handicapped

hullo list, i have one question.one of my friend who is physically
handicapped. he has lost his one hand in accident few years back. now
he would like to apply for driving licence for two wheeler.i know that
if person is having disability in one leg can apply for driving
licence as there are technology available in the form of ataching
extra wheel but i do not know about the present case. so can anyone on
the list guide me whether he can apply for the driving licenceas per
indian laws? sorry for any unintentional gramatical mistakes and also
sorry for my mail if disturbed anyone.
your kind coperation in this regard is highly solicited.
with regards,
mukesh jain.

please visit the list home page at

Email secured by TPML Raksha Checkpoint