Dear AI friends,
Your help is urgently needed. Please help me to access this block (VI- commerse group. Please give me the correct URL of this commerse group. When I logged on to the home page of the vip-commerce group, the following message was displayed:

     Google
     Error

 Not Found
 The requested URL /group/VIP-Commerce/about. was not found on this server.
-------
Adieu.
Saravanan.
______
Please feel free to share your comments, feedbacks and and new ideas!
(saravanan.ramado...@gmail.com or saaravanan_2...@hotmail.com)
GOOD FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN  EYE & HAND!
IF THE HAND IS HURT, THE EYE WILL CRY! & WHEN THE EYE CRIES, THE HAND WILL WIPE THE TEARS!!!
"Every man I meet is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him."
 Emerson
*********