From: "Saravanan Ramadoss" <saravanan.ramado...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 9:58 AM
Subject: [AI] Details needed for this block of VI-commerse group.

Dear AI friends,
Your help  is urgently  needed. Please  help me to  access  this block (VI-
commerse group. Please give me the correct URL of this commerse group.
When I logged on to the home page of the vip-commerce group, the following
message was displayed:

      Google
      Error

  Not Found
  The requested URL /group/VIP-Commerce/about. was not found on this server.
-------
Adieu.
Saravanan.
______
Please feel free to share your comments, feedbacks and and new ideas!
(saravanan.ramado...@gmail.com or saaravanan_2...@hotmail.com)
GOOD FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN  EYE & HAND!
IF THE HAND IS HURT, THE EYE WILL CRY! & WHEN THE EYE CRIES, THE HAND WILL
WIPE THE TEARS!!!
"Every man I meet is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him."
  Emerson
*********

http://www.eset.com