Actually, my name got deleted from the voting list and hence didn't
write to the list.  But now, I thought I could atleast discuss the
accessibility view point.
To start with, the polling booth was not accessible as the staircase,
which one has to climb to enter into it, didn't even have railling to
take support, forget about ramps.
  There was no ballot paper in braille and the authorities weren't aware of it.
Don't know about braille labelling on the EVM as I was not allowed there.
I live in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.

--
Vamshi. G
Landline: 0877-2243861