Hello sir,
There is no problem. you need not worry. If your password is stolen, then problem will araise. Don't mind about spam mails.
Surya.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com> To: "Geetha Shamanna" <gee...@millernorbert.de>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Deleting a GMail account

Even I have a similar experience.  When I see my spam mails, there are
a few mails which are sent from my mail.  As everyone knows, one such
mail reached Access India with the words "[AI]" in the subject line.

Then after I have changed my password, no mail has gone to AI though
there are many spam mails which are sent from my mail ID, most of them
being advertising mails.

I am still continuing with the same mail ID.

Is there any problem?

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861