Dear Access Indians

I think our responsibility doesn't end as soon as we fill up and
submit our form.

Each of us should take the responsibility of getting this form filled
up by atleast ten others.

I have already taken such a step and am in the process of completing
the first ten.

The fact that an organisation is paying someone for getting our data
base forms filled up is really paining me.  I feel those funds should
go into the project of fighting a court case regarding the ten rupee
coin or relaxation of the guidelines for scribe for banking exam, and
not for something which is in our hands.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861

God helps those who help themselves