From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Pamnani
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 6:42 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] "My experience in travel.

Rajesh, I am glad you accept that you are passive. What stops people like
you from taking out the agitation.
You are so talented why not use your pen. Get the people around you to get
together for a rally. I have heard you speak and I know you can motivate.
Why not start something which we can all join. Something like the dharna I
had planned against Nasscom and so many accessindians had agreed to be
there.

Please do not compare priorities if someone wants to fight DGCA  let them.
do not think that one is more than the other. We all have the right to
choose our battles.

Last week in response to my email on the Database someone did tell me that
we should be fighting against the coins problem rather than wasting money on
a database. .
Why could not that person take up the challenge himself and fight against
the coins issue and let me choose  my battle.
Why does everyone think that others are there to fight these battles.Lets
fight them for ourselves and for the benfit of others.

I chose to fight the NSDL or the Banks problem no one forced me to do them.
On the coins issue I had written a mail about a month ago. After that there
was complete silence because everyone realised that they did not want to
take the lead.
Yes the railways is a problem. I am going to take up about 3 of those many
problems after I finish some basic work on the database and on the scribes
issue. Also the problems of the physiotherapist need to be looked into
urgently.  Until I do something you can do a lot.
I hope you and everyone here does do something.

Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,