From: "bhavesh dhanak" <bhavesh.dha...@yahoo.co.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] how to start voice chat on windows mesenger:

Hi,
Firstly, you should have the latest version of Windows live messenger,
because if the person you are chatting with is using a latest version, then
voice chat will not work.
 Secondly, if version is not an issue, then the short key is to press Ault +
c to call, and Ault + c to receive a call.
Hope this would be little helpful.
 Best of luck.

"The beauty of life does not depend on how happy you are, but on how happy
others can be because of you."
For gossips, feel free to catch me on:
Skype: bhavesh.dhanak
MSN: bhavesh.dha...@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: bhavesh.dha...@yahoo.co.in
To send an E-mail: bhavesh.dha...@gmail.com

With smile & thanks from Bhavesh Dhanak.