Hi Amar:

You are right, even I have faced the same problem. I have restored my
Computer to solve my audio problem. Then I have downloaded and
installed the latest version of Windowslive messenger. Now in my all
Programmes folder, I have the following menus.

1. Windows messenger.

2. Windowslive sub menu.

In the second one I found two options Windowslive call, and second one
is Windowslive messenger. This is what, I’m using. Interestingly I
have observed that, though I have installed the latest version of
Windowslive messenger, older one is also still there. I found Windows
messenger is older one, Windowslive messenger is the latest, which I’m
using without any problem.

With warm regards
VIJAY

--
"Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy
success."  A.P.J. Abdul Kalam