hi the following are some:

Audio PlayBack :

[M] : Mute On/Off

[Ctrl] + [Up arrow] : Turn Volume up

[Ctrl] + [Down arrow] : Turn Volume Down

[Ctrl] + [Up arrow] : Volume Up

[Ctrl] + [Down arrow] : Volume Down

[Ctrl] + [H] : Subtitle Delay Up

[Ctrl] + [J] : Subtitle Delay Down

General Shortcut Keys :

[T] : Show time Played/time left

[Ctrl] + [Q] : Quit program

[F] : Full screen mode

[Ctrl] + [P] : Playlist

[Ctrl] + [M] : Messages

[Ctrl] + [I] : Stream and Media info

[Ctrl] + [A] : Open capture device

[Ctrl] + [W] : Streaming and Transport Wizard

[Ctrl] + [X] / [Ctrl] + [Q] : Exit

[Ctrl] + [V] : VLM control

[Ctrl] + [G] : Extended GUI

[Ctrl] + [B] : Bookmarks

[Ctrl] + [S] : Preferences

[F] : Fullscreen

[+] : Play faster

[-] : Play slower

Video Playback Shortcut Keys :

[Space] : Play/pause

[S] : Stop

[N] : Next entry in playlist

[F] : Full screen

[Ctrl] + [O] : Quick open file

[Ctrl] + [O] : Open directory

[Ctrl] + [D] : Open disk

[Ctrl] + [N] : Open network stream

[N] : Next item

[P] : Previous item

[Shift] + [Left Arrow] : Very Short Backwards jump

[Shift] + [Right Arrow] : Very Short Forward jump

[Alt] + [Left arrow] : Backwards jump

[Alt] + [Right arrow] : Forward jump

[Ctrl] + [Left arrow] : Medium backwards jump

[Ctrl] + [Right arrow] : Medium forward jump

[Alt] + [Ctrl] + [Left arrow] : Long backwards jump

[Alt] + [Ctrl] + [Right Arrow] : Long Forward jump

[Enter] : Active

DVD PlayBack :

[Ctrl] + [M] : Go to DVD menu

[Ctrl] + [P] : Selected previous DVD title

[Ctrl] + [F] : Selected next DVD title

[Ctrl] + [U] : Selected previous DVD chapter

[Ctrl] + [D] : Selected Next DVD Chapter