This works, you need to type either plus or dash once only, but if you are
on the first page dash would not and on the last page then + would not work.
HTH
-----Original Message-----
From: Vamshi. G [mailto:gvamsh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 5:02 PM
To: mrmukeshsha...@gmail.com; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] little queries regarding MS word

Hi Mukesh

Thanks for the reply.  But sorry, it's not working.

When I type ++ or -- in the edit box after selecting the page in the
go to dialog box and hit enter, a dialog box appears saying, " word
could not determine the destination".

And after hitting the escape key, the earlier problem is still persistent.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861

God helps those who help themselves