To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] needy help require in fire fox add in

Okay firaz I'll tell you how.
1. Open free download manager.
2. press control+o for options menu.
3. press one tab.
4. you will hear jaws say, essentials.
5. press down arrow untill you hear, select mode to configure.
6. press tab, and make sure, all the connections, are set to 1.
6. make sure, the option heavy mode is selected.
7. try to make sure, while pressing tab, that all connection settings = 1.
8. there are so many settings which confuse you, make sure everything is 1.
9. choose okay button.
Regards
Samuel