Dear friends, This is Salman Khalid from Lahore pakistan. I've been a part of this wonderful forum in the past as well. Hope some of you might still remember me. I've completed my Masters in english literature and just finished my deploma in linguistics. Besides lectureship, I'm also working as an incharge of the newly established centre/computer lab for visually impaired students in GC university lahore. This special centre provides all the major facilities to the visually challenged students at the campus including perkin machines, number of computers with screen reader programs, book scanners and braille embosser etc. I'm also performing my duty as a coe moderator of pakistani mailing list, PBCL.
glad to become a part of this highly informative and useful list again.
I already have this huge pleasure to be enjoying the company of some of the exciting indian friends.

hope to be  of some contribution to your group.
love for all
SK

"As a cure for worrying, work is better than whisky"

msn/e-mail:
sami99...@hotmail.com
email on Gmail:
sk.rav...@gmail.com