Good morning sir,

Please visit the following website for information on accessible games.
http://www.audiogames.net

Would appriciate if you can share the information with me off the list
regarding the computer course at your school in detail and detailed
information about that special school such as complete address,
city/village, State, telephone, fax if any, Email ID if any, website if any,
availability of hostel, if yes, capacity, please.

Note: The information asked in this mail is not for my personal use; it is
behalf of Eyeway so that to enable other visually impaired persons to know
about the school and avail of some facilities over there if he or she can.

Thanks in advance.

___
"Life's battle do not always go, To the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru

Emails:
satgurura...@yahoo.co.in ; best_mu...@rediffmail.com ;
tarannumra...@gmail.com