Thank you sir for your valuable information. Here is the details of our
school. Our school is in Palakkadu district, Kerala. Our school has 1-7
classes. From 8th standard they are going to the nearby high school.
Hostel facilities are available for both primary school students and
high school students. We have started computer training very recently.
The education department has issued I T tet for 5-7 classes.       On