From: "Amiyo Biswas" <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Problem about Unusuable USB Port and Unknown Device.

Hello Amar and everybody,

The problem seems to have gone since I detached a cable which connected my
mp3 player. I left the cord plugged into the USB port for about two years.
When necessary, I plugged my transcend mp3 player on one end of the cord.
But the other edn of the cord was always attached to the pc. Yesterday I
noticed the change after I removed the cord. Meanwhile, I attempted so many
things, like I disabled one port, uninstalled the unknown device and even
changed my antifirus from nod32 to avast.

The port is all right. I tested it. The cord is damaged.

Best Regards,

Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 91-9433464329