From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of sandeep
singh
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 9:34 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] How could a blind man watch the snow?

I totally agree with you, Harish. Just as you've written, I am
totally blind, yet I don't feel blackness at any time. Something
keeps moving all the time and I always visualize people and even
sounds and scenes. As for the article is concerned, yes, primary
point is precisely as you said, how a blind man experiences a
phenomena like falling snow, although the writer has given too much
emphasis on the word "silence". So our friends should not lose sight
of the main point, not getting distracted  either by the beauty of
the words or by the absence of more details on how the blind man
actually felt. In fact, if any of us has actually felt a snow fall,
he/she must come forward and tell us about it.

Regards,
Sandeep

please visit the list home page at

Email secured by TPML Raksha Checkpoint