From: Mamta <mamt...@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] Notes for lotus notes seven needed urgent.
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, 4:00 PM

Hello friends,
At my friend's work place they are using lotus notes version seven, and
hence my friend who will be using lotus notes with jaws needs to learn how
to use it afficiently.

Please do kindly help me by sending me any/all tutorials related to lotus
notes, and even download link would do also.
your any and all help is deeply appreciated.

thanks a lot
regards
    mamta.

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/