To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:45 PM
Subject: [AI] Workshop on bookshare.

Hi All,

Mitra Jyothi is conducting a workshop on Book Share. The agenda of the seminar is:

1. What is Book Share?
2. What are the key feature of Bookshare Library
3. How Bookshare help people with print disability in Studies and Daly life
4. What is the process to become a individual and institutional membership