Dear Friends,
I think that some of you have misunderstood the point that Mr. George had
raised.
He is actually concerned about the way of presentation of the messages. Some of
you have the habit of sending the SMS type of messages. We come across this
problem in most of the mails nowadays. Some people think that its a stylish
presentation.
However, as Geetha and Rakesh have rightly pointed out the language standard or
quality shall not be a major barrier for anyone to express their opinions.
I hope that everyone on the list would take the views raised with a possitive
frame of mind and work out accordingly.
With regards,
Dr. A. Rambabu,
Assistant Professor, CSSEIP,