Hi:

You can change it by log in to

http://www.accessindia.org.in

With your User name and password, with which you have subscribed to
it. I think you are new to this list. Would you please sent your
messages in English? Because so many people are using the screen
readers in English version. So it is very difficult to understand the
Hindi with these screen readers. Another thing is that, some of our
list members are from different countries. It is just my opinion, but
not to hurt you. I think you got my point. If I’m wrong, I’m extremely
sorry for that.

With warm regards
VIJAY

--
"Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy
success."  A.P.J. Abdul Kalam