To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 11:53 PM
Subject: [AI] BSNL Broadband

Dear members, I have been using the Broadband connection for the last nine months but I have not claimed the twenty percent discount. Is there any member who is actually enjoying this benefit? If yes, what is the procedure of claiming it? what documents are required? please enlighten.
thanking you,
Yours,
Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar