From: "Shyam M. Sayanekar" <sayane...@gmail.com>
To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 11:53 PM
Subject: [AI] BSNL Broadband

: Dear members, I have been using the Broadband connection for the last nine
months but I have not claimed the twenty percent discount. Is there any
member who is actually enjoying this benefit? If yes, what is the procedure
of claiming it? what documents are required? please enlighten.
: thanking you,
: Yours,
: Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar
:
:
:
: To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
please visit the list home page at
:  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in