From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Kotian, H P
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 4:25 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] CBSE exams

Hello all
Forwarding a mail from our member
Harish Kotian

   hello all,
good morning to all of you. today I would like to share my views
regarding new rules announced by the hon'ble minister of human resource
development Mr. Kapil Sibbal in respect of secondary examination of 10th
std. of CBSE.

I think it is the matter of great concern because, it is generating two
types of education systems within our country. from 2011 there will be
two type of students within our country. one, those who, are the
carriers of public exam and second are those who are the deprived
section of this experience. though some may think that, we have removed
some burden from the students, but most of you may be agreed with the
fact with me that, in long run it will affect the competitive skills
from the students.
I think that, a serious discussion is needed from every platform
including this. and we can express our views to government.

hope, a meaningful discussion will take place in accessindia in this
matter.

thanks and regards.

Amarnath De.

  ________________________________
Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information
contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us
by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the
message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no

please visit the list home page at

Email secured by TPML Raksha Checkpoint