Hi all,

Although I have had an SBI account for nearly a year now, I have still not
succeeded in accessing the account online. There are two types of passswords
that it asks for, and I am unable to get past the second type of password,
called the profile password. Although this password was issued by SBI, it
does not seem to work.

Would greatly appreciate it if any of the SBI vetrans on the list could get
in touch with me privately and walk me through the procedure. I haven't
checked my account balance for a year now.

Thanks.
Geetha