Are we revolting?
If the author do not provide book in accessible format, do we have the full
right to scan and upload them?
Every time we need something, we look for alternative (Jugar) or free
solution!
Why not to start a discussion and lets try forming an opinion (this would
certainly help every one the next time contacting an author / publisher to
provide book in accessible format.

My Few questions for the starter.
1. Do you think, we (Reading Disabled only) have the right to scan / record
/ convert book in accessible format for our personal use?
1.1. If Yes, can we give it to some one (reading Disabled) for their
personal use?
1.1.1. If no, Why every time one has to invest a lot of labor and time to
convert same book just to be sure of not infringing Copyright?
1.1.2. If yes, who will ensure that the book is not passed to non reading
disabled?
1.2 If No, then whose responsibility is to provide us (reading disabled)
book in accessible format?

They are just my confusion hence seeking opinion and not trying to indulge
in ...
Looking forward to hear from eminent leaders of the group specially
bookshare, DAISY, Law, Disability and Book bole representatives.
Thanks
Mukesh