Subject: Re: [AI] AccessIndia Digest, Vol 42, Issue 114
From: "Vikas Kapoor" <dl.vi...@gmail.com>
Date: 10/30/2009 12:58 PM

I'm sorry I never found Mobile Speak faster than the talks even if we aren't
using the pirated versions. Secondly, I could never locate the Mobile Speak
key on my E51 as against the talks key, however, this may have been my
ignorance but until now I never know the main MS key on E51, though it is
claimed that the default calendar key is the MS key but this also never
worked on my phone. Overall however, I found the response time in talks is
better than the Mobile Speak.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vi...@hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.