Hi Harish, the suggestions are very valid and I thank you for the same. The
same are being included in the demands.

Hi Rajesh, the point is well taken and will surely be included. The
reasoning that was given was of Railways from their point of view of
perceptible implementation issues. The disability sector has always been
opposed to any exclusionary practices - more so for those who have no
mobility impairments. Even those with mobility impairments have been asking
for inclusive services but often when it is a general coach, the physically
disabled get marginalized so the reserved exclusive half coach was
considered as an option.

The point is taken in its right spirit and is well in sync with the
prevailing moods and philosophy of inclusion!
regards