To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Anybody using Skype 4 xxxx

Subodh

I remember to have managed make my friend in Mumbai receive a file I sent with the help of 'route PC to JAWS' in Skype 4.xxxx. I sorted out most of the issues with Skype 4 before finally removing it in desperation as my inability to make a call on Skype 4 greatly annoyed me.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.